Had no choice......

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
So I come out of the house yesterday to head to work and there was a nail sticking out of the rear tire on the Mustang. Crap. And the wife already went out. Sooooooo after weighing my options I went inside, sucked down two 800 mg Ibuprofen tablets, packed a third one in my lunch bag and got on the Rocket for the first time in almost 2 months. What a blast I had going to work. The pills kept the pain down to a dull roar. Took the last one at 2300 and headed home. Pain finally kicked in just as I got home. It was well worth it though. I need to take more of those soon.......:whitstling:

@1BigDog try cherries instead of ibuprophen. 10 Cherries gives you as much anti-inflammatory goodness as does 200mg of ibuprophen...and they taste better too.
All 'stone' fruits, i.e. peaches, apricots, plums, cherries etc, have anti-inflammatory properties...
I'm glad you are back in the saddle!

I kind of prefer Naproxen to Ibuprofen, the latter has some weird side effects for me. Plus the Naproxen has a 12-hour half life, not 4 hours like Ibuprofen so one lasts longer.

You will be so high you'll turn your Rocket in to a hover bike
I been consuming those for 10 years straight , back , neck and shoulder injuries from playing Union in the Army , when i got urine tested for this job it came up positive for opiates apparently that the codeine in them.........

I kind of prefer Naproxen to Ibuprofen, the latter has some weird side effects for me. Plus the Naproxen has a 12-hour half life, not 4 hours like Ibuprofen so one lasts longer.

I used to take Naproxen but I now take Celebrex as needed. I keep the Ibuprofen on hand for short term but quicker pain relief. Naproxen was aggravating my ulcer. Kinda sorta sucks getting old. At least when drugs were discussed in our youth it was a whole nuther' thing.....o_O

Back