stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Had the chance of taking R3R for 3 hours today. Nice bike great power and brakes needs a screen post 70mph but all in all impressed.
20191222_133939.jpg

Noticeably lighter than R3
Tech on bars great but if you wear glasses to read - you need them to alter settings.
Road holding - I couldn't loose it.
Power - pretty much what were used to.
Brakes - much improved - no dip when you apply front brakes.
I'm 6ft 2 and I would probably find discomfort in long ride, the lack of wind protection makes you feel like you've been battered.
Maneuvering is real simple - the weight is much easier to shove when not running.
Gearbox is positive ( the bike only had 2 miles on)

Noticeably lighter than R3
Tech on bars great but if you wear glasses to read - you need them to alter settings.
Road holding - I couldn't loose it.
Power - pretty much what were used to.
Brakes - much improved - no dip when you apply front brakes.
I'm 6ft 2 and I would probably find discomfort in long ride, the lack of wind protection makes you feel like you've been battered.
Maneuvering is real simple - the weight is much easier to shove when not running.
Gearbox is positive ( the bike only had 2 miles on)
That's interesting about the height issue and discomfort on long run. This is the main concern from many on here that are 6 foot an over. Shoud be a breeze for us short arse buggers!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very nice. They need to come up with a touring type windshield. I wouldn't call the thing they have on there a windshield. It looks useless. Sitting on the bike it doesn't seem proportional. It has a short ass end. I still like it. At 5'9" it should fit me well. Also, concerning the foot pegs. Isn't the GT a few inches forward with 2 or 3 different positions?

Last edited:
Back