Gutted at the Met office forecast

wordwarrior

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 roadster 2011
My local rugby team were playing at Hinckley yesterday so I thought I'd take the beast 'back home' for the game. I checked the Met Office App and things didn't look good. Heavy Showers throughout the afternoon :( so I decided to go in the car (never keen on riding our busy UK roads in those conditions) Upshot was we had two very light showers amid a beautiful sunny October day.:mad: Ah well, at least the lads won so not a bad day.:)

Stuff the Met Office. The moral to that story is never let the weather put you off riding. Just carry your wet gear if it looks like you might need it.

Don't have an issue with getting wet. Just the conditions on our motorways which are probably more densely populated than those of Canberra's. I do ride in all weathers but low autumn sun, lunatic cage drivers and wet roads are no fun.

Bummer...

los angeles weather - Google Search.png

Don't have an issue with getting wet. Just the conditions on our motorways which are probably more densely populated than those of Canberra's. I do ride in all weathers but low autumn sun, lunatic cage drivers and wet roads are no fun.
I hear that mate, I drove your roads in April last year and I reckon every one was on speed...:confused:

Hahahaha... I just realised this :thumbsdown: is a thumbs down...... I thought it was a head scratch!!!!!! Duh

Last edited:
Busy? Don't talk to me about busy. Took me almost 10 minutes to travel 11km this morning and at one set of lights there was at least a dozen cars spreed over 3 lanes.
OK, OK, you have other considerations.

Back