CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
The Kansas City Chiefs are going to the SUPERBOWL! Get you some of that! Woohoo! Last time I was 12 years old.

The Kansas City Chiefs are going to the SUPERBOWL! Get you some of that! Woohoo! Last time I was 12 years old.

Congrats and well deserved!
Hope you put it to the inventors of knee taking disrespect and sidewalk crap/needles.

Last edited:
Do people on the Kansas side of the city support them as well? Always wondered how it worked in a city where its split between different states with taxes and whatnot.
Oh yes there was a bi-state tax in the past to maintain the stadiums not sure if it's still in effect. Yeah plenty of cars with Kansas plates in those parking lots.

The who are what and where?......Our Chiefs are the Waikato Provincial Rugby team...:eek:
Kansas City Chiefs American football in Kansas City MISSOURI! That's in the center of the United States.

Yes, my bride and I cheered them on to Victory. She has a soft spot for Missouri and I was like... after 50 years they need to take this! :D

Woo-hoo!! GO CHIEFS!! Last time I hadn't been born yet.

I was 2...

Go Vikings! :sneaky::roll::ninja:
-MIG

QB Patrick Mahomes is from my home town Tyler, Tx
Watched him play high school ball at Whitehouse High school
Go Chiefs!

Description
Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is an American professional football player who is a quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. He is the son of former Major League Baseball pitcher Pat Mahomes. Mahomes played college football and college baseball at Texas Tech University. Wikipedia
PATRICK MAHOMES II
His life in images

Born: September 17, 1995 (age 24 years), Tyler, TX
Height: 6′ 3″
Nationality: American
School: Texas Tech University
Current team: Kansas City Chiefs (#15 / Quarterback)
Parents: Pat Mahomes, Randi Martin

Back