Guess what I've used today..

El Bruto

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 2005/6 modifed!!!!
Went to a scrap yard today.. Collected a few bits from a broken Citroën C3 to use on the rocket...

Needed to make an exhaust.. ..
After 7 hrs in garage with an angle grinder and a gas welder I'm nearly there..

Plan was to make new headers from scratch and bring them down into a triangular shape one piece box..

Here is what I have so far.. Next stage is to build the end can.. Then all will wrapped apart from can..

20160513_195135.jpg 20160513_195113.jpg

Interesting bit of ingenuity, sir, but those pipes' OD look a good 1/2' to narrow. Please keep in mind that when it comes to such things, I don't know shyte from shinola vs. those that do.:roll:

Went to a scrap yard today.. Collected a few bits from a broken Citroën C3 to use on the rocket...

Plan was to make new headers from scratch and bring them down into a triangular shape one piece box..

Here is what I have so far.. Next stage is to build the end can.. Then all will wrapped apart from can..

nice work but...
do not forget to put on a new front tire when readying this bike , in the background what are these batteries for ??

DID YOU BUMP YOUR HEAD ?

The OD is the same as before, which is 1/4" bigger than standard.

Still got original pipes.. Bear in mind these are only half way.. And will be wrapped just like others were..

Nothing wrong with front tyre.. Its like new..

Batteries.. We are off grid.. On solar

Bruto

I think that is an awesome job...so far. Those that make jokes about your efforts are just jealous.

The guys here on this post is just picking on ya,..... all in fun.

As for being off the grid..........is that by choice or just the way it is there. I think that is so great that you can do that......

I would hate to think on how the lazy, ignorant people in this country would act if they had to live off the grid.

Before I am Killted here for using 2 words.........

Lazy.....flip a switch and light, push a button and you have heat, all meat comes from grocery store. ect. ect.ect.

Ignorant .......Lack of knowledge of a certain subject.

I am not saying you live that way...but awesome that you could......Way ahead of the rest of us here.

Gonna make some changes to the headers..

As for off grid.. Its great way to live. . Lot of investment to start.. But we have no bills coming in at all.. Have 19x 250w panels and a lot of battery backup so we can live pretty normally.. Pool pump, electric oven, hot tub etc.. Batteries are the heart of the system so spent a fair bit on them.. But means we can go 3 days without sun., which is unusual here in spain

Well I had a spare set of the joints.. Exhaust to head.. So I went looking for a used exhaust which had the right bore, and lots of useable bends.. C3 had it both..

Back