Grrrrr...need some help here

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
I have used tuneecu to download and install a tune into my GT...also my cobbers R model...
I checked the site and found a 'Full Power' tune for the R which is basically the same as my tune. I downloaded the file but it wont open as it says its corrupt or i dont have the correct app to read it.....i downloaded the new app off playstore and consequently lost my stored maps. Easy i thought, i'll just reload them...but no. I struggle searching thru my computer as i'm unsure what to open etc...if someone can give me some guidence i'll be a happy chappy!...thanx ...

as far as i know the maps from the website are zipped (extension .zip) inside the zip the map file itself has a .hex extension. It's that .hex file TuneECU needs. What extension does the file have that is giving you issues?

as far as i know the maps from the website are zipped (extension .zip) inside the zip the map file itself has a .hex extension. It's that .hex file TuneECU needs. What extension does the file have that is giving you issues?
i have no idea....its the custom tunes i cant download...the others i can.

Back