Group Buy - GI Pro ATRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriumPhil

Living Legend
Ride
'07 Mulberry Red, Carpentered & Bruted R3 Standard
A group buy has been arranged by me and sanctioned by The Powers That Be here @ the R3owners.net site. My thanks to Pig9r for his help in having this venture approved. The plan is to put up a sticky, with the help of my same friend here, and once that is done you will be able to read all of the particulars and order the item(s) directly. We will be working with an authorized dealer who I was referred to by the master distributor for Healtech's GI Pro line in the United States. Please note and respect the dealer's request that the price we have been offered is not to be mentioned "publically" in any of our forums.

At this point, until we post a "formal" sticky thread, please indicate your interest in joining the group buy here. There are approx. half a dozen Captains from a competitive site where I have organized the same group buy, that are ready to go. This will make a nice XMas present to those of you who want not just a gear indicator, but an easy add-on that will eliminate the rev limiter on our beasts in the first three gears!
Phil

Last edited:
Noted, fastfreight. Just outta' curiosity, what color display would you be ordering, blue or red?

Last edited:
First and foremost the unit will tell you which gear you are in, however, on our Rocket IIIs this plug and play gizmo fools the bike's ECU into thinking that it's in fourth gear whenever it's in gears 1 through 3, thereby eliminating the rev limiter in the first three gears.

You can read all about it here:

Buy Now: GIpro GI Pro Gear Indicator Advanced TRE Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles | Pashnit Moto
You said "eliminating the rev limiter in the first three gears"
X, it should be "eliminating the timing retard in the first three gears".
It allows for the same power you have in 4th and 5th, to be had in the lower gears where Triumph reduces power for safety.
I think you maybe meant to say that, and eliminates the 134mph speed limiter too.
ATRE - Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction, Hellfire! I should leave the tech talk to the grownups here, for sure! Yeah... that's precisely what I meant!:eek:

I came up with the simplest way to describe what a GiPro does ....

If you roll on the throttle with your stock R3 going 10mph and the front wheel doesn't come off the ground (Triumph did that on purpose) ....

.... after you install a GiPro IT WILL !!

And if you remove the secondaries too, it'll scare the **** out of you !

I came up with the simplest way to describe what a GiPro does ....

If you roll on the throttle with your stock R3 going 10mph and the front wheel doesn't come off the ground (Triumph did that on purpose) ....

.... after you install a GiPro IT WILL !!

And if you remove the secondaries too, it'll scare the **** out of you !

Now I'm scared! But I'm in!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back