Greetz from Holland!

Michel

.020 Over
Ride
2004 Rocket 3
Dear Rocket owners,

I'dlike to introduce myself to this rocket member community.
To start with it, I live in The Netherlands in a small town called Koudekerk aan den Rijn together with my wife and 3 kids. this is a 30 minutes drive to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht.
I own a rocket now for a month and I'm very satisfied with it. This one will stay longer than the bikes i previous owned:p.
I started with a Guzzi V50 Nato (dutch army). This one broke down on the 3th ride :( in a way that it was unworthiness to fix it.

Then I bought a BMW Rockstar which was a really great bike....this one I had a crash with. Then I bought a Buell 1125R and a couple of months later also a Motoguzzi Centauro V10 (bought very, very sheap).

In the end I interchanged the Buell and Guzzi for the Rocket 3.....and this is the bike i was looking for.
The power of the Buell, the relaxed riding of the Centauro! The sound of the stock pipes are....a bit disappointing if you look at the enormous block. I ordered a couple of performance pipes in the States to fix this ;)...
The reason I want to be a member of this forum is to read your stories, questions, solutions and knowledge of this great bike!
Br,

Michel.

Welcome from Dallas tx. I was a motorcycle mechanic for 13 yrs and was so surprised at the technical info and trouble shooting experience of this forums members. I'm certain that any performance upgrade info you need is only a request away.

Welcome from Dallas tx. I was a motorcycle mechanic for 13 yrs and was so surprised at the technical info and trouble shooting experience of this forums members. I'm certain that any performance upgrade info you need is only a request away.
Welkom Michel, you wont be disappointed here.

Welcome from USA, you won't be disappointed. Very knowledgeable bunch of guys here. You also get a nice dose of good old fashion Ball breaking, to keep it lively. Enjoy your new bike.

Hello Michel and welcome from Virginia. I am glad that you have stopped crashing your bikes, and hopefully who won't be meeting any deer in a curve on some beautiful wooded highway either.:rolleyes:

Welcome Michel, I see you have a 2004 Rocket how many miles on it? Can you post some pictures? I am not sure what pipes you ordered or if yours has the cat delete in it still. Either way some TORS will wake her up a bit but if you want more there are a few of them out there. A couple systems out of OZ and one out of the USA for extreme changes.
Anyway welcome to the nut house you will find your answers here for sure.

An Aussie Welcome from an Aussiefied Dutchy to another Dutchy, I hardly qualify as a Dutchy any more as I have been here since I was 5, so after 52 years here there ain't much Dutch left in me as I dont/can't speak or understand it much anymore

Last edited:
Back