T-Rex

Standard Bore
I go by the name T-Rex and I live in Central Florida. I'm picking up a new 2006 Triumph R3 in Chattanooga, TN tomorrow morning, January 12, 2008. My last R3 was totaled on 12-02-07 in Vero Beach, FL. Can't wait to get back on the road.
T-Rex

Howdy and welcome. Always nice to hear of another Rock in Florida. Bike Week and Leesburg are just around the corner . . . maybe we'll cross paths.

Hi T-Rex. I read your R3 obit and the outcome with your insurance on the other board.
Best of luck with your new bike, and hope you're feeling better after your mishap.

Welcome aboard Captain T-Rex. The current world oil reserves is guesstimated to be the equivalent of 200 Billion (B) T-rex carcasses. glad you're not amongst them. That's a lot of meat eaters ;)

Welcome

Glad that you are on the mend and that you did get your bike replaced. I don't know the history due to not monitoring the other site but will assume that you are happy and ready to start riding again. Do so safely...;)...SB. PS don't forget to get a gremlin bell....:D

Back