Greetings from the high rockies of Colorado!

Forrest

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3R, 2022 BMW S1000RR, 2002 VTX1800
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Just recently purchased a 2015 R3R just in time for riding season here in Colorado. Being pretty far away from any dealership I will be relying on all the knowledge you all have to offer.

Cheers,
Forrest

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Just recently purchased a 2015 R3R just in time for riding season here in Colorado. Being pretty far away from any dealership I will be relying on all the knowledge you all have to offer.

Cheers,
Forrest
I forgot to tell a little bit about myself; I've been riding my trusty VTX1800 since I was 18 and have been drooling over the Triumph Rocket ever since then. Finally as of last week, I was able to make that dream a reality. My buddies here all have hardleys and I take a lot of pride being the black sheep of the crew. It is wicked cool that there is such a cult following of this bike. Looking forward to talking to all of you.

I forgot to tell a little bit about myself; I've been riding my trusty VTX1800 since I was 18 and have been drooling over the Triumph Rocket ever since then. Finally as of last week, I was able to make that dream a reality. My buddies here all have hardleys and I take a lot of pride being the black sheep of the crew. It is wicked cool that there is such a cult following of this bike. Looking forward to talking to all of you.
Welcome to the nut house. Your harley buddies will still be a pack following you :D

Welcome from east central North Carolina. Currently the pollen capital of the USA, and the pine trees haven't started to bloom yet.

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Forrest
Welcome! Heading up to your state for riding with some buds in July! Looking forward to it.

Back