Greetings from Tasmania ,Australia

Brian Bracken

Brakster
Ride
06 Rocket 111
Have just purchased a 2006 Rocket and what a bike have been riding for 45 years never ridden anything like this just love it look forward to chatting with you guys , the only complaint I have is with the standard horn so I have just bought a stebel nautilus horn still undecided where to mount it would appreciate any advice and pictures from anyone who has installed one cheers Brakster

Have just purchased a 2006 Rocket and what a bike have been riding for 45 years never ridden anything like this just love it look forward to chatting with you guys , the only complaint I have is with the standard horn so I have just bought a stebel nautilus horn still undecided where to mount it would appreciate any advice and pictures from anyone who has installed one cheers Brakster
Welcome Brian from the central Coast of NSW ,I bought a Stebel Nautilus horn but after crawling all over my touring I could not find a spot that suited me, either hide it in two pieces behind the side covers or put it were the Oem horn is placed and this red horn looks like a real eyesore mounted there, so I went out and bought a chrome 100db normal from Autobarn ,not as loud as the stebel but loud enough and looks neat ,I will use the stebel in place of the siren on my land cruiser car alarm
just be careful if and when you wire up a relay for the Stebel as the oem horn on the rocket uses a switched positive and you have to reverse the normal relay wring

Welcome mate.
Left hand side cover.
Take out the standard air cleaner set up and replace with pod fitters then install horn/s in the air box

Hello Brakster and welcome from Virginia. Good choice on the upgrade. I agree that the OEM horn does not belong on a motorcycle.

Welcome from, NJ USA the horn is wimpy but the bikes so big nobody pulls out in front of you anyway!!
Enjoy your new motor!!

Welcome from Perth, I have mine in the air filter box after Ramair install. I did cut a hole in the bottom so the stebel blasts out freely.

Back