Greetings from sunny south Florida!

Sparkeee

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello all, Got my 2014 roadster about a month and a half ago, been too busy enjoying it to post anything. Had a suzuki b king and old honda vfr750 prior to now but had been wanting a cruiser for a long while so obviously I had to get the biggest craziest one.. Anyone in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area?

Hello all, Got my 2014 roadster about a month and a half ago, been too busy enjoying it to post anything. Had a suzuki b king and old honda vfr750 prior to now but had been wanting a cruiser for a long while so obviously I had to get the biggest craziest one.. Anyone in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area?

Welcome Sparkee.

Welcome from NJ. enjoy ur new bike. I'm in Ormond beach Florida for the night, on my way down to the keys for the week. Good luck

Welcome from the Lone Star State. Also own a 2014 Roadster and love it.

Welcome from NJ. enjoy ur new bike. I'm in Ormond beach Florida for the night, on my way down to the keys for the week. Good luck
Oh a friend and I were actually considering taking a little ride down to Key Largo tomorrow, could join up in the morning if youre passing through this way

Hey Sparkeee: Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida! I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here in our little asylum! Just took my R3T to the shop this AM will be laid up at least a week.

Back