Greetings from sunny Lancashire.

Timbo

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3 Roadster
Hi all,

Joined last night, thought i'd say hello. Hello.

Bought my Rocket III Roadster last year and have to say i am loving it. Went from owning a CB1300S to the R3, good move.

Fairly standard apart from flyscreen and a rack (not on bike in pic) and exhaust made for me by a welder mate (in stainless of course), sounds awesome and neatly tucked away underneath so makes for a tidy look, so much better than the standard monstrosities. Just waiting for him to make a cover for the RHS to tidy it up, but no rush.

Had the old girl Dyno'd last week, de-restricted (throttle flaps all to 100%), fuel and ignition maps re-done and lambda disabled. Runs very nice now, bloody quick and tons of torque.

Started off at around 130bhp and was 145bhp after the Dyno. Was also all dropping off at 5,500rpm due to the throttle flaps, nice and steady power and torque curves up to rev limiter now, which was also "tweaked" slightly :) (I know Triumph claim 140+ but that is flywheel, this is at the wheel)

Unlikely to meet a lot of you on here as R3's cant swim but may meet some of you from the UK, i am aware of one member, Stuvin, from a UK Bike Forum.

Here's a pic of my baby. Bike was filthy as i had been rained on, A LOT!

The little sticker on back of lid is Iron Butt UK, did the RBLR1000 last year, 1018 miles in 23 hours 22 mins for British Legion, supporting our heroes and their families. Not on the R3 though :)

Welcome aboard, bound to find gadgets and/or tweeks on here that never occurred to you.
R3.net is a think tank devoted to one bike ...

Hello from Stoke.

Your bile looks good and sounds like it goes well.

I did the RBL1000 last year to. I was on a GS1200. Was thinking about giving it a go on the R3T this year.

19hrs 17 min, 1017 miles.

Hey up lad welcome to the fold, not long joined myself . Your not alone mate theres plenty from this side of the pond. Need to know something , someone here will know how and someone eles will think they know how , but it dont take long to work out whos right. Regards from Shropshire.:D

hi timbo, been on here a bit now . joolz off the u.k forum pops up here now and again also. pipes look interesting, i'm running a de cat and tors at the moment but i've always had a soft spot for some stubbies.:cool: (bricktop ? )

hi timbo, been on here a bit now . joolz off the u.k forum pops up here now and again also. pipes look interesting, i'm running a de cat and tors at the moment but i've always had a soft spot for some stubbies.:cool: (bricktop ? )

Hi mate, looked at that but on the roadster the cat is in the pipes themselves and just a link pipe in middle. Loved the sound of std pipes but they were HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! :)

Mate made my exhaust, it is a work of art and VERY VERY loud as it is effectively quite short. We can meet up some time and you can have a look, he could make another set.

And yes, Bricktop on BF, now deleted. It was you that PMed me about this site wasnt it Stuvin? Think I thought you meant the "other" R3Owners site :) the .com one

Thanks for the warm welcome all, looking forward to picking your brains, seen some really nice mods on here already and think it is going to get expensive.

Back