Greetings from Port Orange

JugheadNY

Standard Bore
Ride
2013 Rocket iii Roadster
Picked up a 2013 Rocket iii Roadster yesterday. Looking to see what the community has to offer. It came with Carpenter exhaust, which is stupid hot! Previous owner said to ceramic coat the inside and outside to keep the temp down. Its currently wrapped, but ****!

My other ride is a 2013 Harley Night Rod Special. This bike looks mini when sitting next to this Rocket.

Looking forward to riding it alot and doing some mods to it. Looking to make this rocket more of a power touring bike with bags and floorboards.

Wonder if someone ever made the rocket into a cholo style bike.

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Any photos? My "Other ride" is a '16 V-Rod Muscle... and my "Other other ride", well she rides a Fat Boy :sneaky: :whitstling: Any photos? Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup::cool:
-MIG

This rocket is a fun ride compared to my VRod. I would like to change out the bar / grip diameter to more like the VRod grip size. I'll have to do my research and see what size the bar diameter is on it. Maybe some T-Bars. I also want to change the suspension. I saw that a bunch of people recommended Progresssive 444 for the rears. Anyone ever do an air ride with the Rocket? Wonder how that compares.

Welcome from sunny North Texas. The suspension should be upgraded on both ends. Add some progressive springs to the front with some preload adjuster caps, you'll be happy with the results. If memory serves the bars are 1 inch (just like a Harley).

Back