Dwirfel

.020 Over
Ride
BMW K1600GTL, BMW R1200GSA, Honda Valkyrie
Hello, I'm new to the the forum. Joined because I needed your help (ignition issues). Riding for about 42 years. Currently own the 2008 R3 Tourer, a 98 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, and a 2011 Sportser Superlow that I'm teaching my wife and son to ride.

Welcome from Ohio. Did you fix your ignition issue? If not then the issue is typically caused by faulty contacts in the switch and can be fixed temporarily with a toggle switch or permanently with a bypass kit from eastern beaver or search the forum for directions to make your own for around $15

Welcome from Ohio. Did you fix your ignition issue? If not then the issue is typically caused by faulty contacts in the switch and can be fixed temporarily with a toggle switch or permanently with a bypass kit from eastern beaver or search the forum for directions to make your own for around $15
I found the relay kit from eastern beaver. Going to let Triumph install it when they install the new ignition. The seemed familiar with this problem.

Ignition switch problems? Been there, done that...

greetings from South Eastern Washington, The desert side of the Evergreen State.

Back