Greetings from North Dakota

Defenstrator

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Hey everyone. Never thought there was an entire forum dedicated to just Rocket III owners, but here we are. I found this forum while googling for a problem I'm having with my bike. Bought it from a friend and I have plans for it, but for now just need to get her running. Thanks for having me and I'll see y'all around the water cooler

Hi Defenstrator and welcome to the forum from across the Pond! If you have a few problems with the beast, you have come to the right place for good advice and the correct way to fix or repair Her! Good luck with your new bike :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
One of my all-time fav movies!

Welcome to the family! Any photos of your new treasure??? :ninja:
-MIG

Hey everyone. Never thought there was an entire forum dedicated to just Rocket III owners, but here we are. I found this forum while googling for a problem I'm having with my bike. Bought it from a friend and I have plans for it, but for now just need to get her running. Thanks for having me and I'll see y'all around the water cooler
Welcome from Spain. Tell us the problem and there is almost certainly somebody on here who knows what it is and very probably knows how to fix it.

Welcome from Florida,what year and model do you have?Also where do you reside?

She's a 2012 Roadster. Previous owner says she's a beast and I cant wait to find out. I live in Fargo, North Dakota. Never been to Florida but it makes me sweaty just thinking about it. Not a big fan of heat. Lol

Back