Greetings from melbourne

ausgnome

.020 Over
Ride
2005 R3
Been registered for a while but haven't posted before I think. Met Hanso in Batemans Bay yesterday and he reminded me of this site

Red 05 , Tors Cat bypass and triple pods, like hanso said , Red ones go faster

Been registered for a while but haven't posted before I think. Met Hanso in Batemans Bay yesterday and he reminded me of this site

Red 05 , Tors Cat bypass and triple pods, like hanso said , Red ones go faster
Hey Buddy how was your trip home did you do in one run or stay over night down the road, great to meet you and glad I reminded you of the site there are a lot of Aussies and there is a coulpe down your way:cool:

Welcome from Ohio. Triumph = The Red Is Underpowered My Poor Hanso. This is a well documented fact determined through lengthy field tests.
:cool: your out numbered here buddy all these Aussie's can't all be wrong and:rolleyes: I worked out why our Queensland brothers tend to ride Black one's it is cos they all got Sunburnt:eek:

Greetings from Canberra. I saw Hanso yesterday too; he gets around. Good to have another local(ish) on baord.

I saw hanso today to deliver some baking equipment, said he needed it to make Apple Pie???? Beats me how you make a Pie in a 50L Stainless steel beer barrel, but the world is a diverse place;).

Welcome Ausgnome from Rural NSW, Near Canberra.

The Kiwi.

I saw hanso today to deliver some baking equipment, said he needed it to make Apple Pie???? Beats me how you make a Pie in a 50L Stainless steel beer barrel, but the world is a diverse place;).

Welcome Ausgnome from Rural NSW, Near Canberra.

The Kiwi.
Took me ten minutes tops and I had them both open the tops actually seal up nicely with out the circlip so will use to keep the good gear in just cut of the tube... oh and no more unexpected:rolleyes: showers

Hey Buddy how was your trip home did you do in one run or stay over night down the road, great to meet you and glad I reminded you of the site there are a lot of Aussies and there is a coulpe down your way:cool:

Yeah quick trip, Melbourne -> through the hills to Golburn -> nowra via the coast -> Melbourne
2000k round trip in 36hrs to Goldburn was a little slow

Back