TriNewbie

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3
Hello from Oregon,

New to triumph, been riding sport bikes for most of my journey. Been looking to join the cruiser genre for a while and I stumbled upon an 05 r3 with low miles that I rescued.

Hoping to pick y'alls brains for wisdom from time to time.

Rubber side down, TN out.

Hi from Australia .... an "05 eh ..... Silver engines rule:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, is it Red? Picture please. I honestly don't know if a Rocket is a cruiser, some say yes and others are just quiet about it. I know that I regularly cause sphincter problems in folk on crutch rockets when I go past on a real ('04 Red) Rocket.

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
Where in OR are ya from?
Checkout our Rocket Owners Northwest thread and check out the RAA West 2018 thread - tis in WA this year!

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Judy.
0107181622a.jpg
0107181622.jpg

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
Where in OR are ya from?
Checkout our Rocket Owners Northwest thread and check out the RAA West 2018 thread - tis in WA this year!
Klamath Falls down in southern Oregon.
What is RAA?

Hi from Australia .... an "05 eh ..... Silver engines rule:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, is it Red? Picture please. I honestly don't know if a Rocket is a cruiser, some say yes and others are just quiet about it. I know that I regularly cause sphincter problems in folk on crutch rockets when I go past on a real ('04 Red) Rocket.
would power cruiser be the politically correct term? Haha

Back