-Ray-

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 rocket iii
Hi everyone, this is my first post. everyone on the FB groups said to come over here...as there is lots to learn.

I'vegot about 800 miles on my 2014 R3R (got it "new" this march for a steal since its been sitting for 2 years) and it is wonderful. right now the bike is bone stock but i'm considering a few minor changes. at the 500mile interval i took it to the dealer for service (just for a good base if warranty issues ever arise). when i got it back IMMEDIATELY i noticed several differences with the bike. the bike is SMOOTH, much smoother than when i first got it, but the throttle response is different, power in the lower gears feels different, down shifting, power curve, dive shaft jacking...all of it feels different....but smooth and without any other fault. it even has the SAME exact MPG as before. went back and asked them if they changed anything in the ECU...they sure did. said that they "update" the ECU with the current triumph update maps for my bike. i asked them to double check it again and they say it has "the triumph stock tune update"

well it just isn't quite right...i've already purchased a ecu to usb cable but before i mess with anything (since i have no experience with this) i though i would shout out to you guys an see if this is a known issue that has some simple setting that will bring my beast back!

thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160308_174726010.jpg
    IMG_20160308_174726010.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 4
Welcome from Washington DC!
I also recently picked up a 2014 roadster with under 500 miles. They had already done the first service when I bought it so I wouldn't have noticed any difference. However after I connected to tuneecu and had it read the stock map it was 20776 which from what I read is for use with the TORS. My bike was bone stock then. I'm sure all will be revealed when you find out which map youre running. Great forum though, really helpful and knowledgable bunch of folks.

Hello ray and welcome from Virginia. Magic awaits, search out tunes here and see the many variations available with different mods...

thanks to all!! I've been in contact with HansO, cant wait to give it a try! BTW, in Delaware.

Hi

I just made a map for the stock Roadster.
You find it at this page.

Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

Skol
Ulf

Back