Great Race on my GT today and a guess on it's 1/4 mile time!

ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
My friend who owns a 2016 Corvette Z06 wanted a go at my rocket gt today. We raced from a dig, which I knew would be a major advantage for me considering his traction issues in the vette.

I steadily pulled on him up to about 130mph by about 3 car lengths. I have no idea what the GT is limited to but it pulled easily to that point. Had the race gone on I would assume the Z would have passed me around 140-150mph. My guess is the new rocket GT can muster a high 10 second quarter mile at around 125-128mph.

Such a great bike so far...i got a little over 200 miles on her and as I have mentioned before, I break all of my toys in very hard! haha.

My friend who owns a 2016 Corvette Z06 wanted a go at my rocket gt today. We raced from a dig, which I knew would be a major advantage for me considering his traction issues in the vette.

I steadily pulled on him up to about 130mph by about 3 car lengths. I have no idea what the GT is limited to but it pulled easily to that point. Had the race gone on I would assume the Z would have passed me around 140-150mph. My guess is the new rocket GT can muster a high 10 second quarter mile at around 125-128mph.

Such a great bike so far...i got a little over 200 miles on her and as I have mentioned before, I break all of my toys in very hard! haha.
How does that Vette stack up against your car?

YES....My new R3 GT is fast but my Ducati X Diavel S blows it away. The R3 feelsd far more substantial under me and it is so smooth that I prefer it over the Duc in all but really twisy stuff.

Have a buddy that is proud of his tuned Indian Challenger. I’ve got one too so I know how it runs. He thought he could take my TFC off the line from a stop up to at least 60-70 mph.🤣🤣🤣 I suggested the best three out of five but after three total whippings he declined two more tries saying it was pointless.😇

Back