Great Price for Bridgestone Exedra Max (in Oz)

BDKcoyote

.060 Over
Beaurepaires, Moruya NSW, $335 fitted for a Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55R 16. Speak to the owner, Chris Nicholson, and mention you're another Rocket owner. Phone 02 44744454.

That sure is a good deal!! Best up here is $400 fitted at Joes in Fyshwick.

But a lot less if you work there ;) - got my front Avon (fitted) for $175.
That is a good price though and would be a bloody good excuse for a ride. Hmm, will have to see what the cost is when I need one (and whether I'm still working).....

Without any catches. I was going to buy online in the USA. Went to Chris and asked him to come within $100 if possible. If you factor in the cost of fitting the price isn't much more than US prices. And the south coast is a great ride from anywhere.

For what it's worth, Peter, I like the Avon Cobra (with the Exedra Max on the back). Tried an Exedra (not Max) on the front and didn't have any problems with it; just didn't like it. Handled great, real good in the wet but didn't wear brilliantly. Got rid of it early. Must say, looked at Kiwi's the other day and his seemed like it had more tread after several ,000kms than mine did new. Go figure. You could use either and be happy.

I might give the Avon a go this time Richard the Metz on the front have been good but I would like to find a tyre equal in quality for the front as we have in the exedra max .i suppose it will come in time

I might give the Avon a go this time Richard the Metz on the front have been good but I would like to find a tyre equal in quality for the front as we have in the exedra max .i suppose it will come in time

Especially if you put a few k's on a year, you may as well try them all and stick with the one/s that suit you and your riding style and conditions. They're only on for a few around 8-15,000; not like it's for ever. Reckon you'll like the Avon though.

Back