Great price for a basic set of shocks for the Rocket

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
AU $197.00 (US$154) with Free postage from Italy

SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR ADJUSTABLE YSS TRIUMPH ROCKET 2300 III ROADSTER ABS 2010 | eBay

These will fit all Rockets, they have listings for earlier Rockets but all same specs as below.

SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR ADJUSTABLE YSS TRIUMPH ROCKET 2300 III ROADSTER ABS 2012 | eBay

PAIR SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR ADJUSTABLE YSS TRIUMPH 2300 Rocket 3 2004-2012 NxG | eBay

SHOCK ABSORBERS REAR ADJUSTABLE YSS TRIUMPH ROCKET 2300 III ROADSTER ABS 2010
Milled aluminum body, preload adjustable shock through a fine thread screw.
Lock the screw spring pre rubberized.
Technical data: Type5: emulsion of Gas
Upper fixing: eyelet
Diameter: 16 mm
Length: 320 mm
Bottom fixing: eyelet
Diameter: 16 mm
Adjustment: Preload (continuous)
Spring color: black
Spring characteristics: 46-45-60-200
Tanks: No
Manufacturer: YSS
Piston diameter: 30 mm
Rod diameter: 12 mm

I have some YSS like that on my Guzzi. They're OK. But imo more a "I need some shocks" category rather than "I need GOOD shocks". YSS are Thai. They do make higher spec stuff.

I have some YSS like that on my Guzzi. They're OK. But imo more a "I need some shocks" category rather than "I need GOOD shocks". YSS are Thai. They do make higher spec stuff.

Yeah, I reckon they are probably as good or better than stock new ones and as you say the cheaper YSS models like these are made and assembled in Thailand.

The more expensive higher grade YSS stuff is made from Thai components but are designed and assembled at Your Suspension Shop (YSS) in Adelaide, South Australia

Your Suspension Shop :: Best Triumpf Motorcycle suspension | Best VMX suspension
Buy 2000-2009 for only to suit Triumph at Suspension Shop
Buy 2010-2019 for only to suit Triumph at Suspension Shop

Soon everything is manufactured or assembled in China or Thailand. I believe it is the quality controllers job keep up the quality standards. Many Triumphs and Harleys are made in Thailand, right? Total crap?

I run YSS shocks but their Z-366TRL they have adjustble damping they are about 700.00 a pair. I l ove them especially with my front suspension work. I paid 250 for the pair . :)

Z366 TRL.jpg

I bought a set of these as soon as you posted this. Paid the money and they refunded the money saying it was a mistake made by an app. I reckon they should have still honored the sale and the App excuse i reckon is a lie - dishonest bastards.

I bought a set of these as soon as you posted this. Paid the money and they refunded the money saying it was a mistake made by an app. I reckon they should have still honored the sale and the App excuse i reckon is a lie - dishonest bastards.
Upset we are then ? :(:eek::D

Back