Great news! New Triumph dealership in Tulsa!

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
My favorite motorcycle shop in Tulsa, where they know me by name just became a Triumph dealer, the people is very knowledgeable and their mechanics are excelent, i'm happy.
So, if anybody from around the neighborhood needs anything i haighly recommend them, they worked on my rocket before they were a Triumph dealer and did great job so one more reason to trust them:)
Last RAA Arkansas i called them and they sent me a set of brakes without worrying about payment until i returned, great guys!

Brookside Motorcycles of Tulsa and The Kinettic playground.
If somebody needs any info go online or let me know, i can get it for you:)

My favorite motorcycle shop in Tulsa, where they know me by name just became a Triumph dealer, the people is very knowledgeable and their mechanics are excelent, i'm happy.
So, if anybody from around the neighborhood needs anything i haighly recommend them, they worked on my rocket before they were a Triumph dealer and did great job so one more reason to trust them:)
Last RAA Arkansas i called them and they sent me a set of brakes without worrying about payment until i returned, great guys!

Brookside Motorcycles of Tulsa and The Kinettic playground.
If somebody needs any info go online or let me know, i can get it for you:)

COOL BEANS, Lupe.
I'll tell my Cuz, Rudy to hustle over there from Enid and get a new Triumph.

Lupe, did you strong arm them yourself, or did you have some of your dark suit, shade wearing Cousins pay them a visit? Whatever works good job, is it closer for me to Salt Lake or Tulsa? I think Tulsa gotta see that Harley with the custom speaker system!:roll:

Lupe, did you strong arm them yourself, or did you have some of your dark suit, shade wearing Cousins pay them a visit? Whatever works good job, is it closer for me to Salt Lake or Tulsa? I think Tulsa gotta see that Harley with the custom speaker system!:roll:
I'm sure you can find a dealer closer than Tulsa,
You mean this one?:D

No self respected Mexican can get caught without a good sound system on his bike

This past summer Fox Power Sports in Grand Rapids (the city I work in) acquired a a Triumph franchise. They also carry Ducati, Aprilia, Honda, Yamaha, Motoguzzi and several european scooter lines. Seems like a top notch place and only 30 minutes from home, instead of an hour and 30 minutes like I used to have !

Back