Great mobile app. for travel (speed traps, road hazards, dangerous intersections, etc

it looks very similar to the coyote apps in all the features , however it wont be too long before it become illegal in the US as it just happened in france where the coyote app was declared illegal and apparently other euro countries are following suit.

Its ok, you can step on my bubble anytime.:D

it looks very similar to the coyote apps in all the features , however it wont be too long before it become illegal in the US as it just happened in france where the coyote app was declared illegal and apparently other euro countries are following suit.

Don't be so sure about that .... The US will have to debate the issue for a year or two to make sure we do not offend anyone with the decision... And then we will have to put the decision up for bid to all the lobbyist .. And then we will make a decision .... The whole process should take about 3 to 4 years if they put it on the fast track :D

Don't be so sure about that .... The US will have to debate the issue for a year or two to make sure we do not offend anyone with the decision... And then we will have to put the decision up for bid to all the lobbyist .. And then we will make a decision .... The whole process should take about 3 to 4 years if they put it on the fast track :D

You've a point.. Guess we better get some then...good for 3 or 4 years grace.

Its ok, you can step on my bubble anytime.:D

ouch !! but as some other have said grace period probably 5 years in the US the french gov cited the drop in death with the addition of a few thousands radars fixed and mobile

but really the take was millions and millions in tickets, it is a quick buck as they flash you and send the ticket by post .I cannot recollect but I believe last year 360 millions euros were racked in by radars .

better still....

Laser Interceptor-USA........why take chances? this is the very best protection, bar none !!! defaults to a 'parking sensor' when you need it,like... if you ever get pulled over other wise you have 100% invisiblity. Who sez you don't need a parking sensor with a bike as big as the R3??? Plus parking sensors are 100% LEGAL. check it out on LI-USA.com or radar Roy on you-tube.

NEW 2012

LI DUAL SHIPS TODAY!

• 2 Sensors New Ver. 8.9 (2 Sensors for front) or (front and back for motorcycle)
  • Ver. 8.06 CPU NOW with FREE User Downloadable Firmware Updates
  • Power switch
  • OPTIONAL: PA/JAM MODE Switch
  • OPTIONAL: Panic JAM Wipe Switch
  • Complete Installation Kit
  • User Manual
$579.00 $700.00 - FREE Shipping
$55.00 - International Shipping

:eek::eek: proud of it

"This isn’t the first time Trapster has addressed Austin. The company has actually partnered with the Travis County Sheriff's Office, who is sharing their locations with the app. While it may seem counter-intuitive, officers have said the tool can have the same effect as a ticket – cutting down on speeding."

Austin Makes Another Top Ten List: Most Speed Traps | KUT News

Back