Great looking exhaust

T Evans

Supercharged
Can anyone tell me who this bike belonges to? I really like the looks of his exhaust and I would like to see what he done to get this look. It looks like to me that he has a set of Jardines and has somehow added an extension to get the pipes out past the bags. I really don't like the way that my Jars don't come out from under the Corbin bags and you have to have the heat sheilds that don't stay on any way.

Last edited:
That is a good looking exhaust ... I've never seen that set-up before. From the look of the seam under the bags, I think you are right about something added to lengthen a set of Jardines. Have you checked with Jardine and inquired if they did something custom? Maybe it's an option.

Last edited:
Thats my sons Valkyrie and my other sons vrod and my other sons Busa. They all went down in the same corner about 9 weeks ago and totaled all 3 bikes It was posted here under Weekend From Hell. Which it was.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was your album. Wow, that looks like a deep ditch! I hope your boys are all doing well. How are they all, by the way?

The twins have recovered well and back riding again. The youngest boy, the one on the Busa was hurt the worst, just had some minor knee surgery last week and he is doing fine as well. Was a good lesson for all of us. Things can happen very quickly on these 2 wheeled beast that we all love to ride. I do have to say that the old man is now wearing his helmet now, most of the time.

That looks a lot like a sportster can with some kind of extension. I've used Harley mufflers on a lot of bikes. Stock replacement mufflers for a silverwing (gl500) were $400 and had to be special ordered. The Harley cans were $50 delivered to my door. So many of those guys strip the stockers off that the take offs are WORTHLESS. They worked real good on my S'wing though.

T, glad to hear all is well. I just can't bring my self to ride without a helmet. As much as I would like to feel the rushing wind glancing off of my ever increasing forhead. I've had some pretty good crashes on my 25# mountain bike going 20mph. Can't imagine 70mph or any speed on an 800# bike with no protection. I know helmets provide no gauranties but there are some without wearing them.

Back