Great Forum, and Hello

Bamm-Bamm

Standard Bore
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello everyone, This is such a great forum that I just had to join. I stared riding motorcycles off and on as a young man and finally graduating to a real bike..... A 2012 rocket 3 roadster! As everyone on this forum knows, this motorcycle is in a class of its own. The reason I purchased a R3R is because 2 cylinders just ain't enough. My wife and I love the R3R because we have the best of both worlds, power and comfort. I have taken a lot of flack from all my friends who ride HD, but when I drop the hammer they know the Triumph is no force to be wreckend with. I have a lot of nice accessories, touring seat, new mirrors, sissy bar, driver's back rest, corbin hard saddle bags, remapped and tuned, all blacked out with TOR's. The things I'm thinking of adding are a batwing fairing, ram air or K&N filter set up, a power commander v?? Or maybe some kind of fuel management system?? But this is all very new to me and I welcome any and all thoughts. Thank you for this wonderful forum.

Welcome I'm sure you will find all kinds of ideas here to keep you busy

Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida You're going to find that all of the info you'll want will be here on this Forum from someone.

It's beautiful riding weather today in Colorado low 90's and cooler in the mountains!

Back