GPS - What to use?

G B

.020 Over
Ride
Anything as long as its a Triumph Rocket 3!
Gday Team,

Looking for opinions on GPS for the big girl .... What is the peoples preference and why.. Currently leaning towards Garmin... Look forward to the conversation.
cheers n beers

I would recommend the Garmin Nuvi brand. In particular one with Bluetooth. Pickup a OBD II Eco Route adapter and have a complete information based template while riding.

I have mine set to read the RPM, TEMP, SPEED,INTAKE TEMPERATURE. I can jog between 7 or 8 different readings. Real kool peice of kit.

Regards

Garmin as well love it has never let me down mines not the zumo but when it rans I throw a baggie over it works good

Copilot live HD US and Canada. It's an app you purchase that also has lifetime maps,
https://copilotgps.com/us/
I've been using it for 6 years now and it has worked flawlessly. It does not use data on your phone because the maps download to your phone, you don't need a cell conection for it to work. There are tones of features, more than what you get on high end GPS Units. Check out the web site for more info.
Cheers

Currently using a Garmin Zumo, previosuly uaed a Garmin Nuvi. Both work, the Zumos are water proof and work with gloves. The Nuvi was on bike for 3 years - the few times it rained jsut did the plastic baggie over it and no problems.

Pick the system you are most comfortable with as not being able to work nav when needed can be a pain. Also will you be using it with an intercom. Some are better than others for intergrating intercom/music/phone into system.

Back