Gotta keep the missus happy!

Mustard

Standard Bore
Ride
Thunderbird
The site looks to have a wealth of information from all over the world.
I have joined as the ride partner and maintainer of an R3 with Trike conversion, it's got a few mod's so it will be great to join the conversations here.
Got to say as well that I always thought of the R3 as too much of a monster, but after being exposed to the community and enthusiasm that it seems to draw it is slowly growing on me, might even think about having my own one day! In the meantime the Thunderbird Storm is a pretty good apprentice.:thumbsup:

The site looks to have a wealth of information from all over the world.
I have joined as the ride partner and maintainer of an R3 with Trike conversion, it's got a few mod's so it will be great to join the conversations here.
Got to say as well that I always thought of the R3 as too much of a monster, but after being exposed to the community and enthusiasm that it seems to draw it is slowly growing on me, might even think about having my own one day! In the meantime the Thunderbird Storm is a pretty good apprentice.:thumbsup:
it is a monster but not a monster to tame few "small"guys here do very well controlling/handling the monster dont let its size fool you in that perspective as for the get and go well ...hang on

Hello Mustard and welcome from Virginia. I have quite fun memories of Scarborough and Campbell Barracks...

Back