Got my helmet on !

Binnsy

Supercharged
Got my helmet on for the first time since my operation 22 days ago! Couldn't get it on due to pain, swelling, numbness in shoulder, ear, part of neck...etc. etc. :(

But today I got it on! rode around the block and no big issues! woo hoo ! ...

Felt like a novice on the bike??? a bit uncoordinated but by the time I got back all was good. I was a bit sore after but had the grin happening :D

Won't be long now and I will be riding with my buddies again! :cool:

Sounds good mate glad you are recovering ok. I found myself grinning on the way back from Brissy the other week, I think this is the only bike that has made me do that automatically.

Great news Bin. I know how you feel. I have just been released back to work half days for a couple of weeks and have made a couple of short rides on the Rock. Same thing here. Its going to take a little longer for the neck muscles to get stronger so I can spend longer times on the bike. But, like you, at least i'm riding again, even if its only for 25 to 35 miles at a time. Hang in there, its all down hill from here.

Big T

Good news fellas!!!!!! Now both of ya just simmer down and dont push it too much!!! Dont want to hear your laid up another few weeks cause ya rushed getting on the beast!!!!!
Happy helmet days indeed :bch:

mutt

Unbelievable the things we take for granted like our health and ability to hop on and enjoy the freedom and exhilaration of riding the Rocket. Glad to hear you're back in the saddle!

Back