Got my first triumph magazine today

muleskinner

Turbocharged
Today I received my very first Triumph factory magazine in the mail. Looked good until I looked it through. Not one article about the R3. Nothing, nada. Not even a mention of the bike! Useless. Totally useless! :(

Think the mag generally promotes the new products. In any case I don't want to see loads of pr on the R3 in case every Tom, *****or Davidson wants one:D Keep flying under the radar!;)

The Tiger 1050 wasn't in there either. But, the Thunderbird was so I guess I'm batting .500.

Btw, do you really have a jackass? I like those things. Actually, I like the small ones (burrows, I think they call 'em). If I had about 5 acres, I'd have a couple of 'em. ;)

The Tiger 1050 wasn't in there either. But, the Thunderbird was so I guess I'm batting .500.

Btw, do you really have a jackass? I like those things. Actually, I like the small ones (burrows, I think they call 'em). If I had about 5 acres, I'd have a couple of 'em. ;)

Yes my wife and I both have Mules, not Jackasses. A mule is a cross between a female horse, "mare" and a male Donkey, a "jack." The Donkeys we breed with to make a Mule are BIG Donkeys. They have to be at least 14.2 hands tall to breed with. Did anyone here know a Mule is the only animal that can go extinct and all you need is a female Horse and a male Donkey to make a Mule again!? Interesting.

Yes my wife and I both have Mules, not Jackasses. A mule is a cross between a female horse, "mare" and a male Donkey, a "jack." The Donkeys we breed with to make a Mule are BIG Donkeys. They have to be at least 14.2 hands tall to breed with. Did anyone here know a Mule is the only animal that can go extinct and all you need is a female Horse and a male Donkey to make a Mule again!? Interesting.

:D Love this forum its so educational.. we can go from Supercharged High performance R3s with all the bells and whistle information.

Then on the slower side we can get the specs for how to make a Mule :eek:
Now where else could you get this ? :cool:

Thanx for the info MS I really didn't know that..truely :)
Deninis

I might have every issue of Triumph's magazines from over the years.. lol. You can't expect them all to cover Rockets!.. lol :)

My neighbor has a wagon pulling mule like yours. That mule is remembers everything! He can put him to pasture for a year, then get him out, hook him up and that mule is ready to go. He doesn't miss a beat, like he pulls a wagon every day.

I have 6 horses.. and none of them are that smart.. lol Actually they're pretty good, but his mule is something else.

I had no idea. I thought the terms mule and jackass were synonymous.

Think you mean 'burro' which is Spanish for donkey.
The 'not quite a horse' love in continues:)

Think you mean 'burro' which is Spanish for donkey.
The 'not quite a horse' love in continues:)

Yes, that's what I meant; didn't know it was a Spanish name.

Btw, horses are cool and I LOVE to go horseback riding, but I'd rather have a couple of "burros" if I were going to get my own. I wouldn't ride them, however. They'd just be pets. If were going to ride, I'd get a mule. I think donkeys, mules, etc... are cool as hell and, like owning Triumphs, not everyone has one. :)

Back