Got dusted by a Duster

cootertwo

Living Legend
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
Took my 05 w/jardines and tune out for a 10 mile ride to the diner. Found out they were closed for the holiday. Humm, off to McDonalds then. Back on the 4 lane divided highway, 65 mph speed limit. I'm in the left lane, and come up on 2 cars in the right lane, and 1 in the left, just staying up with the 2 on his right, in effect, blocking the road. All 3 just doing 65/70. I'm in no hurry, but stay in the left lane behind this guy. Well, he finally gets tired of seeing my 2 headlights in his rear view, so he moves over into the right lane. I'd been busy keeping my eyes in front of me, and had not noticed a shiny black car on my butt, apparently he was in a hurry. I gave Rocket some gas, passed the 3 cars, and gently moved over into the right lane. As I do, this black Chrysler product goes by me in the left, and at quite a pace. Well, I was only going to the Diner, so only had on sneakers, "T" shirt and jeans, and helmet. WTH, I say, and give the Rocket full throttle. I dunno what was in that black car, but I gave up right at 130 mph, still sitting upright, no windshield, fairing, nuttin but me hittin the wind. And by then, the black car was a black speck! Glad there was no money on that deal! "Happy Forth Everyone"
I'm safely back home, fixing to put on my steel pot, for the falling bullets! I live in the sort of boonies, and seems everyone likes to show off how many big bad guns they have on the 4th. I save my ammo for more important things.

My daughter lives about 50 minutes north of you in Port Charlotte. I don't know how you all can live in that heat down there this time of year. She tells me this time of the year the roads are almost bare of traffic,he's probably a local enjoying the open road. Either that or he's on a mission..;):D Happy 4th of July.

Took my 05 w/jardines and tune out for a 10 mile ride to the diner. Found out they were closed for the holiday. Humm, off to McDonalds then. Back on the 4 lane divided highway, 65 mph speed limit. I'm in the left lane, and come up on 2 cars in the right lane, and 1 in the left, just staying up with the 2 on his right, in effect, blocking the road. All 3 just doing 65/70. I'm in no hurry, but stay in the left lane behind this guy. Well, he finally gets tired of seeing my 2 headlights in his rear view, so he moves over into the right lane. I'd been busy keeping my eyes in front of me, and had not noticed a shiny black car on my butt, apparently he was in a hurry. I gave Rocket some gas, passed the 3 cars, and gently moved over into the right lane. As I do, this black Chrysler product goes by me in the left, and at quite a pace. Well, I was only going to the Diner, so only had on sneakers, "T" shirt and jeans, and helmet. WTH, I say, and give the Rocket full throttle. I dunno what was in that black car, but I gave up right at 130 mph, still sitting upright, no windshield, fairing, nuttin but me hittin the wind. And by then, the black car was a black speck! Glad there was no money on that deal! "Happy Forth Everyone"
I'm safely back home, fixing to put on my steel pot, for the falling bullets! I live in the sort of boonies, and seems everyone likes to show off how many big bad guns they have on the 4th. I save my ammo for more important things.

Good story, Amigo!
Ya just waited too long before engaging the Mopar.
Hope you are having a great 4th!

I'm a Mopar maniac. I own a 03 Dodge Ram with 408 stroker and a 67 Plymouth Barracuda. These old mopars can move if the engine is built right. :sneaky:

Was it older model car or a newer model?

It looked new, black, and shiny. The local stealer here in town (Labelle) usually has one or two of those, what is it, "Hellcat" or something, high dollar go fastees in stock.

Back