Ride
rocket three x
Well here you go folks
IMG_0360.JPG
2,500 miles later fluid ain't burnt.
IMG_0363.JPG
Just a bit of clearance
IMG_0370.JPG
Rode #amn near all day two up on slow moving poker run in 90 degree heat and no burns or heat issues. Just thought I would post some pics of the clearance on Paul's exhaust system while cleaning the bike.
IMG_0372.JPG

Wife said I should have got my boots on because I look like a Ignorant RED NECK with my pants rolled up and my vacation shoes on. :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D She might be right. Well time to go drink some more BEER and give her a good Wax. The bike not the wife. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Maybe a bit later:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: Hope my comments do not offend any sponsors,:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

That's one good looking setup. My current idea for exhaust is Paul's header and crossover pipe feeding into the TORs I have now. This is subject to change in 10 minutes or less. I thought down the road U could add Nevilles street cams and pistons.

Dies Paul's setup come with a relocation kit for the reservoir? I'd be interested in picking one of those up. I hate where the pot is located on the Roadster.

I will be fitting one of Paul's complete systems soon !!!!!!! :):):)
On @The Kiwi Mal's bike not mine unfortunately:(, looking forward to having some of his **** to play with :D then retune Mal's Blood and Bone Classic to really lift er skirt :cool:, had a busy weekend, I retuned @Richard 5 Touring, I thought it might be wise to check his TPS by doing the "Adjust ISCV" and no surprise the setting were out a touch, it was still running OK when he bought it down here but it just shows that it pays to do the "adjust ISCV" when ever you have the TuneECU connected and enjoyed watching the grin on his face after he came back from a test ride then did a little bit of tinkering on Mal's bike (just some of the little upgrades we have done with more in the pipeline) as he was down for one of his overnight visits, he came bearing some Awsome Venison steaks (Not the first time he has done this) and some nice Lamb chops so we had a BBQ dinner with some salad and helped down with a nice Red (A great evening) which Mal also bought down, Sunday morning we jacked up his bikes rear end and pulled the drive housing to grease his splines cursing and swearing and got it back in, so now we are just waiting om the Zort and a chromed water pump cover then All maintenance will be down for a while, So for those wondering if I miss my Rocket the answer is Yes but also No as I still get to tinker on Mals bike and other that visit for a retune, overall a very Satisfying weekend :)

Well here you go folks IMG_0360.JPG 2,500 miles later fluid ain't burnt. IMG_0363.JPG Just a bit of clearance IMG_0370.JPG Rode #amn near all day two up on slow moving poker run in 90 degree heat and no burns or heat issues. Just thought I would post some pics of the clearance on Paul's exhaust system while cleaning the bike. IMG_0372.JPG Wife said I should have got my boots on because I look like a Ignorant RED NECK with my pants rolled up and my vacation shoes on. :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D She might be right. Well time to go drink some more BEER and give her a good Wax. The bike not the wife. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Maybe a bit later:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: Hope my comments do not offend any sponsors,:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

What's with this brake fluid reservoir? o_O Your confusing me. What was wrong with the original and why didn't you just replace it with the stock one?:unsure: And why, would (what fluid) be burnt?

Back