GoPro 4 Camera Pairing

charlieo

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph & Indian
Am trying to pair my GoPro 4 camera to 2020 Rocket 3 GT. Have the module for bluetooth installed but unable to find it. Have my cell phone installed though. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks in advance

Go pro(at least up to gopro7) does not pair well with non-gopro devices, I tried to pair mine so I could use the voice commands while riding but no luck, called GoPro and all they said it is a common complaint and they are looking into it:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Go pro(at least up to gopro7) does not pair well with non-gopro devices, I tried to pair mine so I could use the voice commands while riding but no luck, called GoPro and all they said it is a common complaint and they are looking into it:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Every ride I connect to my R2.5, my GoPro hero 5 black using my iPhone 6s and Triumph app

Need a Hero 5 or up.i just brought a 7 Black.that was a bugger to pair.

7 black should work. It was also difficult for me to pair the first time. It can take some minutes (?). Then before any ride I connect camera to GoPro app on the phone and phone to Triumph app. It takes at east 10 secondes to connect after starting the bike.

Back