Goodbye to a little friend

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
The Harley soft-tail that I have been looking after for a year has left me, I am not a Harley guy but that was one sweet little bike, the build quality was nice, turn signal switch on each side was nice, auto cancel was nice.
The bike fitted me nice and it had a wee bit go in it nothing like the Rocket:D but enough to hurt you
It is a better handling bike than the Rocket at slow speed maneuvers, but feels heavy until you start moving, now it does not have the rush with what the Rocket is famous for but still a nice little bike.

IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG

Geez - the reason so many Scots live in other countries and marry foreigners! If they keep breeding with themselves, the ones that remain MAY all look like that one day!;):p:D:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

The Harley soft-tail that I have been looking after for a year has left me, I am not a Harley guy but that was one sweet little bike, the build quality was nice, turn signal switch on each side was nice, auto cancel was nice.
The bike fitted me nice and it had a wee bit go in it nothing like the Rocket:D but enough to hurt you
It is a better handling bike than the Rocket at slow speed maneuvers, but feels heavy until you start moving, now it does not have the rush with what the Rocket is famous for but still a nice little bike.

IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG
Had a Deuce back in the 90’s, bought from a car dealer who had covered 400 Miles in 3 years as he said it scared him!
Nice to ride but never got attached to it like some bikes,always referred to it as my “hairdressers bike “,far too much chrome for my liking.............

Back