Good value sissy bar bag

3Katz

.060 Over
Ride
'06 Classic
This is one more for the Aussie guys but I put it here incase that section is passed over by some blokes. I'd been looking around for a decent sissy bar bag for a trip I have planned next month and there's not a whole lot available online that suited me. I wanted something that was not too big - didn't sit higher than the backrest and didn't hang out the back or sides too far. Due to the angle the back rest forms with the rack out the back, space is actually a bit limited for a bag.

I ordered this one through Ebay Motorcycle Motorbike Tail Sissy Bar Luggage Bag and it fits really well. It has a velcro strap that wraps around the backrest and some Occy straps to hold it in place. The Occy straps aren't great so I got some shock cord from Bunnings and made my own. The only thing I am not really impressed with is although you can use the buckles if you like there is actually a plastic clip underneath to release the straps. I would prefer to just have the normal buckles but it's neither here nor there really. $65 delivered if I recall correctly.
20170116_061827.jpg
20170116_061717.jpg
20170115_152955.jpg

Similar pricing from Viking here in Australia with extra 5% discount available using '2017' coupon at checkout.
Shipping is probably about Au$35 for each separately, not sure if you bought both.

$59.99
Vikingbags Axwell Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag

Another option these are quite good I got one last year. and it seems to be good quality and you can separate the roll to leave behind or mount elsewhere. The main bag expands very cleverly about double as well so gives good options for a pillion seat bag if not used on rack.
$64.99
Vikingbags Aero Medium Expandable Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bags

Similar pricing from Viking here in Australia with extra 5% discount available using '2017' coupon at checkout.
Shipping is probably about Au$35 for each separately, not sure if you bought both.

$59.99
Vikingbags Axwell Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag

Another option these are quite good I got one last year. and it seems to be good quality and you can separate the roll to leave behind or mount elsewhere. The main bag expands very cleverly about double as well so gives good options for a pillion seat bag if not used on rack.
$64.99
Vikingbags Aero Medium Expandable Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bags

I have Viking saddle bags, really nice for the price too

Put a pot of coffee on for about an hour, and help yourself to the sludge that results.....no cream, no sugar......that's about as tough as I get.

Back