Good stuff

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Had a small problem at times. Hit start button and did not get jack #hit. Cleaned and lubed with this stuff IMG_0632.JPG Worked great. Cleaned and lubed both handle bar switches. Smooth no hang ups on turn signals. No hang ups anywhere. Start button was filthy. Big black spot after taken it apart and now spotless. Took her out for a ride and ran up on two Harley riders. They have got to be telling some tall tails to the 117 cubic inch riders. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D The two rode up on me at the light and asked what is that thing:p:p:p:p:p:p Told them a real bike:):):):):):) Was wearing the Harley Jacket at the time IMG_0273.JPG Insult and shame. Loved it.

Replaced the Ramair filter today along with a few more electrical connections cleaned up. Bike is running good. Finally got my new tags on. Got tired of getting pulled over and reminded that tags and grace period was over. Carried the tags with me and explained that we did not have time to get them on. Rather involved process. Cop in Glenpool Looked at my licence plate holder and said "I BET" After market plate holder and turn signals all connected. Done deal. IMG_0633.JPG

Back