Um... You referenced 2 different shows. :p
You beat me to it, Scot.
Pete I am disappointed in you "He Who Knows So Much" in fact I am shattered ..... that line came from "The Waltons", Pete bow your head in shame ... you haven't been drinking have you?

images (6).jpg

You beat me to it, Scot.
Pete I am disappointed in you "He Who Knows So Much" in fact I am shattered ..... that line came from "The Waltons", Pete bow your head in shame ... you haven't been drinking have you?

images (6).jpg
His GoogleFoo must be slipping tonight. :D

You beat me to it, Scot.

images (6).jpg

I wish, and now I'm disappointed in myself at getting all discombobulated. That must be my deprived youth and not having enough TV time and lack of booze that has got me using one of 1olbull's words too.
It will turn me to the drink again now:(:rolleyes::notworthy::notworthy:
Besides it is nearly 5:00PM.:):D

I wish, and now I'm disappointed in myself at getting all discombobulated. That must be my deprived youth and not having enough TV time and lack of booze that has got me using one of 1olbull's words too.
Might want to set your clock too. It's 2 AM. :D

His GoogleFoo must be slipping tonight. :D
Nah, no Googlefoo used for that! See what happens when you rely on grog free de-ethylated brain cells before the miracle post 5:00PM rejuvenation occurs. The brain is about to be happy, so now its the liver's turn to whinge!;):D

Last edited:

I never watched much TV as a kid must have missed lots of shows, we had one of course but had better things to do ,we have 5 TVs in our house, but I spend more time in the shed tinkering or fixing things that are not broken or on the Computer trolling the various Forums , Caravaner's Forums , Trucking forums, Motorcycle Forums(BTW this one is by far the best)And Hot Rod Forums
Today is the Shortest Daylight Hours down here so its dark at 5.15Pm
But will be glued to the Big screen at the Pub tonight watching Qld and NSW battle out the NRL state of Origin Game then try to avoid the usual punch up in the car park after these games, I won the last one by 150 metres:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back