Phil R

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 Classic
Good News. Triumph will cover the faulty ignition switch and labor! Hopefully AJ can get that switch installed before the snow comes to visit.

I'm very satisfied with the service with my local dealer. He's bent over backwards to help me several times. I would have absolutely no qualms in recommending them to someone looking for a bike.

Care to share the details of this agreement??;)
Did you get it in writing??? :cool:
Does this agreement cover all Rockets or just specific year models??

Thunder Alley in Kennewick, WA. The owner (JR) is primarily a Victory dealer with Triumph being included as a sideline (the Victroy sign is much bigger than the Triump sign and the Victorys have a better location in the showroom). His mechanic (AJ) is a pretty good guy and a straight shooter. AJ's saved my bacon a couple of times in doing "emergency" fixes before long planned rides.

I don't have anything in writing that Triumph will cover the parts and labor for my '08 Classic, but I trust Thunder Alley to stick to their word.

Now I don't need to spend my "go faster" money on fixing this switch issue. This winter I will be adding the EB relay kit and triple K&Ns. I wanted to do the Power Commander thing but money is tight right now because of the divorce BS.

Thunder Alley in Kennewick, WA. The owner (JR) is primarily a Victory dealer with Triumph being included as a sideline (the Victroy sign is much bigger than the Triump sign and the Victorys have a better location in the showroom). His mechanic (AJ) is a pretty good guy and a straight shooter. AJ's saved my bacon a couple of times in doing "emergency" fixes before long planned rides.

I don't have anything in writing that Triumph will cover the parts and labor for my '08 Classic, but I trust Thunder Alley to stick to their word.

Now I don't need to spend my "go faster" money on fixing this switch issue. This winter I will be adding the EB relay kit and triple K&Ns. I wanted to do the Power Commander thing but money is tight right now because of the divorce BS.
Sounds good to me.
Sorry about the divorce. Hope things get better.
Ride safe.

Please fit the relays before using the bike. From my experience the switch will burn out faster the second time round.

Back