Good News from BST

hombre

Nitrous
Blackstone Tek sold out of the first production run of 20 sets of R3 CF wheels. BST management was pleased with the sales results, so consequently initiated another production run. The good news is that I have not been notified of any pending price increase... so as far as I know, the R3 CF wheels can still be ordered at the discount price.

Thanks Hombre. Good news for those of us who are temporarily financially embarrassed. Could you keep us posted on when the next batch are available?

Blackstone Tek sold out of the first production run of 20 sets of R3 CF wheels. BST management was pleased with the sales results, so consequently initiated another production run. The good news is that I have not been notified of any pending price increase... so as far as I know, the R3 CF wheels can still be ordered at the discount price.
You've probably said before, but how much are these wheels, and what have you had to pay for the tires that fit them? Thanks. Just wondering if they would eventually pay for them selfs as opposed to buy the Metz all to often.

If you have to ask, you can't afford them, even at the discounted price.. :)

You've probably said before, but how much are these wheels, and what have you had to pay for the tires that fit them? Thanks. Just wondering if they would eventually pay for them selfs as opposed to buy the Metz all to often.

The wheels are still at the "good guy" discount price of $3600.00 USD plus $175.00 shipping via South African Postal Express (fast service)... total delivered price $3775.00 USD (which is a bargain if you earn in Euros or GBP).

I paid $177.75 USD delivered for my last rear Pirelli Diablo 240/40 ZR18, and $282 USD delivered for my front Pirelli Diablo 150/70 ZR18. Both delivered via FedEx, but the front was sourced from Paddock Network in Italy, hence the much higher price. The Diablo 150/70 ZR18 is not available in USA, but IMO is well worth the higher cost.

BST CF wheels combined with Pirelli Diablos and rear sets result in a completely different R3... with near sportbike handling.

Back