sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Recently a few folks seem to be a bit upset with me. Well that is OK. Look at the source and kind of figure OH WELL. You know if i guy comes along that actually rides and knows a bit about his bike makes a derogatory statement I might get upset and think about it. So far that ain't happened. In the last five years have seen a lot of different folks come and go on here. The ones who smart off and resort to name calling and derogatory statements about ones character seem to come and go. At one time i would hold my ground and fight back. Now days i just laugh and carry on. No reason to get upset or fight back i just consider the source and underlining circumstances and laugh. Comments made elsewhere seem to have irradiated a few folks to the point that they seem to have a need to attack Really? Yes i do work on my own bike and she has never seen a shop. Yes i do ride a lot 66,000 miles on a Rocket X bought new in Sept. is something to brag about. By the way it is paid for. Yes i am one hell of a welder. Worked very hard in the last twenty years to get there. Yes i saved a bunch of money up in the last couple of years thinking i did not want to get got with my pants down Financially facing a surgery. There is one or two on here that seem to think they have something to gain by smarting off and making derogatory statements about me. Guys take a ride on your bikes before the battery goes dead.

I write this to be informative and not bashing you, your bike, your profession.

I DO know a thing or two about motorcycles. I DO ride.

So here is the constructive feedback I can offer: I’ve read many of your posts. Many are good, thought out and meant to be helpful or encouraging. Some of your comments however I feel aren’t constructive supportive or helpful. I am sure you are aware when the former happens.

Whatever you think of me is unimportant. What is important to me is creating a space where all can share their thoughts freely without calling people out or being unnecessary negative.

In any case, best wishes on your upcoming surgery, keep the rubber in the road and the stress at work!

I write this to be informative and not bashing you, your bike, your profession.

I DO know a thing or two about motorcycles. I DO ride.

So here is the constructive feedback I can offer: I’ve read many of your posts. Many are good, thought out and meant to be helpful or encouraging. Some of your comments however I feel aren’t constructive supportive or helpful. I am sure you are aware when the former happens.

Whatever you think of me is unimportant. What is important to me is creating a space where all can share their thoughts freely without calling people out or being unnecessary negative.

In any case, best wishes on your upcoming surgery, keep the rubber in the road and the stress at work!
Agree %100 percent.

Back