Gonna unleash The Lush Racing widowmaker

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Conrad does not like the loose connectors on coils even the crimping idea so were gonna put new connectors on tight bastardss in german and i have a new set of coils he wants on then we start timing, i told him, i want you to do this as if it was yours, i learned never say that to a german who is a perfectionist :roll: I laugh but im taking out a second Mortage😱

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
New coils? New stockers?
Yes sir i have an oem set of coils with wires ready to go on, the coils on the bike have 70000 miles and are original 08s and were gonna put on new connectors that fit better. I think he was seeing something in his wego connections for rpm he wasnt crazy about, it smoothed out and those connectors are kinda loose i told him we just crimp them tighter as a fix sometimes and he just looked kinda awkward at me, so i told him about the coils and plug wires i have and he wants them on bike, im gonna take them to an electrical supply he uses and get new connectors that fit like a sob, several adjectives he was using i told him I understood, tight real tight.

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Yes sir i have an oem set of coils with wires ready to go on, the coils on the bike have 70000 miles and are original 08s and were gonna put on new connectors that fit better. I think he was seeing something in his wego connections for rpm he wasnt crazy about, it smoothed out and those connectors are kinda loose i told him we just crimp them tighter as a fix sometimes and he just looked kinda awkward at me, so i told him about the coils and plug wires i have and he wants them on bike, im gonna take them to an electrical supply he uses and get new connectors that fit like a sob, several adjectives he was using i told him I understood, tight real tight.
Watermelon or Bung Fritz tight? Ask a Mum for reference! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll:

1602503223039.png

1602503084914.png

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
No idea if these will work, I just found them.
Nology HotWires set of 3 HotWires For Triumph 3 Cylinder - 012123101
1602549299844.png

1602549605319.png

1602549558092.png