Gonna like my neighbor...

ibified

.020 Over
Ride
Honda VTX
So my wife and I moved to a house on the lake over the winter, and now all the summer people are starting to come back. I met one of my neighbors earlier this week - he showed up on a Jack Daniels edition Indian Chieftan. Turns out he also has an Indian Dark Horse, an Indian Roadmaster, an Indian Scout, and a Rocket 3. Also, per him "a few Harleys..."

I'm gonna like this neighborhood...

I love the Indian Chieftain, best looking bike on the market, but realistically have accepted the fact that I will probably never buy a new bike or car again.

Eh, it's mostly priorities, people say I must be rich because I have 7 bikes, but 6 are used, I look for bargains in the winter, I haven't sold one yet for less than I paid. You might have an inground pool, another guy has a boat, another might like to gamble. It's my only vice or hobby. I'm lucky to have a great wife, people have asked her if it bothers her that I have all those bikes, she says he pays all the bills and it makes him happy.

Eh, it's mostly priorities, people say I must be rich because I have 7 bikes, but 6 are used, I look for bargains in the winter, I haven't sold one yet for less than I paid. You might have an inground pool, another guy has a boat, another might like to gamble. It's my only vice or hobby. I'm lucky to have a great wife, people have asked her if it bothers her that I have all those bikes, she says he pays all the bills and it makes him happy.

You know but my wife has said something similar, that I worked hard to make a good life for our family and she would never object about my machines. My 07 Classic is the only new bike I've ever bought.

Back