Goldwing is out

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Left early for work and met up at the local Honda shop to test ride a 2019 Goldwing. Forget it. Way to many buttons and gizmos. Sat there for over 15 minutes going over all the controls. Never did figure it all out. Took off and dam$ near got ran over. No get up and go. Very disappointed. Figured I"ll throw the towel end and just rebuild the Harley. I flat give up on the New Bikes. Sport or full dressers they are all with so many faults that it is ridiculous. Nothing fits. Floor boards or pegs in the wrong spot. Handle bars position sucks. Man what are the bike manufactures building? Am six foot and average build and so far every bike i have test road just flat out sucks. $uck it. Rebuild the Harley and be happy. No traction control,No ABS, No sport mode, No rain control(What ever the $uck that is)no radar #hit that tells me i got lost again and the hole dam$ thing has convinced me that all you really need is a strong motor and set of Balls. Did not like the fairing and the windshield either. Fancy shock system Fuc$ it. It is a bike for crown out loud not a fuc%ing Cadillac. What the Fuc%. Who the Hel$ cares if it smooth while your getting run over by a Fuc4ing Toyota. Don't think I"ll ever get a job as a new bike review person but they can have it. Done with it.

Keep your money and put a deposit down on the new rocket.

Was in the dealer in Adelaide south Australia and was told that they are going to be a limited run!

I think its a good idea to wait for the new Rocket to surface....if only to satisfy the curiosity...from what we are reading, it will have lots of fruit on it which i guess is expected. The motor is the most interesting piece of this new bike because it no doubt will be ground breaking...that's what im thinking at least. Look at what Triumph have done recently with their new motors...this is the pinnacle!..It's their Flagship bike! Cant wait!
Hang off Sonny and see what it can offer your appetite....

...so i take it you dont like it then?...
They are A ****in% Joke. Came back from the test ride and looked at the salesman and said really? He started in bragging about the bike and said it was because i was not use to all the functions of the bike. Walked over to the Rocket X and started her up. Told him were he can place his functions in a very awkward position. He attempted to act like i was just a ignorant fool. Pissed me off big time. Told him straight up "Go get your best rider and lets go for a short run" Your 2019 Goldwing against my slightly modified Rocket X. Was told to leave the premises. Gave him the finger and rode off.

Sonny, i like you more and more...thats the sort of stuff i do...i dont tolerate fools who are full of it....
Sure his job is to sell the bikes, but a good bike will sell itself...you just gotta ride it is all! All the shyte a salesman tries to convince you with is a total waste of time and a good salesman knows this...
You know pretty quickly if you like it or not and him mouthing off aint gonna change it..it just makes a fool out him and he knows it.
This is why he reacted the way he did....you shoulda just grinned at him and nodded your head as you left..then he woulda known you knew he was a turd!

Sonny, i like you more and more...thats the sort of stuff i do...i dont tolerate fools who are full of it....
Sure his job is to sell the bikes, but a good bike will sell itself...you just gotta ride it is all! All the shyte a salesman tries to convince you with is a total waste of time and a good salesman knows this...
You know pretty quickly if you like it or not and him mouthing off aint gonna change it..it just makes a fool out him and he knows it.
This is why he reacted the way he did....you shoulda just grinned at him and nodded your head as you left..then he woulda known you knew he was a turd!
I don't think the salesman was in any doubt of the view Sonny held of either him or his bike!! One was much like the other:cool::cool:

Back