Going with a 3rd wheel.

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
Going with a 3rd wheel. I have decided to trike out my 2014 R3T. Motor Trike has a nice-looking setup, plus it has reverse. My wife is licking her chops. Our turn-in date at the shop will be the 7th.
I will have a lot of take-off parts, which I will want to sell. I have the passenger backrest and charge rack taken off. Before dropping off The saddlebags ( with keys) and mounts will also come off. Also the rear crash bars. Not sure about the rear footpegs. After he is finished about the 19th I will get the triple tree, rear-wheel, Fender, and lights ( sold separately). I am sure I am missing some of the parts.
BTW the bike is Red & black and has 3455 miles on right now. I do not want to go the eBay route. By the time you pay their fees, you have to jack up the price to compensate. If anyone is interested drop me a message and see what we can figure out. Warning I am not desperate to offload these parts, and will not consider lowball offers. I am looking for a fair price for both of us. Shipping will be via US Mail or FedEx. Take care.

Back