Skanska161

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 touring
Just ordered and new Parelli 205/60-16 tire. Putting it on my 2008 touring. Anyone have experience with it? I’m mostly doing it because now that i have done some mods I can’t keep from burning the back tire. Hopefully the car tire gets more traction? What you guys think???

Let's see...

You'll get the "beads are different and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "rides on the sidewall and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "insurance won't cover it and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "I'm a billy bad-ass canyon carving, peg scraping master of the universe and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the....

Welcome to the darkside. We've got cookies.

Let's see...

You'll get the "beads are different and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "rides on the sidewall and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "insurance won't cover it and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the "I'm a billy bad-ass canyon carving, peg scraping master of the universe and you're gonna die" speech.
You'll get the....

Welcome to the darkside. We've got cookies.
Hahah that’s the best reply I have ever heard. Thank you.

I've been riding with Yokohama Envigor V rated 205/60/16 for years. It don't like going past 100 mph. Neither does the highway patrol so I keep it under 80 and I'm fine.

Most interesting. When I had my 07 Classic going to the dark side seemed fairly common because of the 240 rear tire but I didn't realize Touring riders were doing it to. Hmmmm.

So is Skanska's tire choice a good one? I'll be very interested to see how you like it.

I'll but going dark on my 2011 DL650 VStrom because I hacked it and putting a CT on a sidecar rig is very common for obvious reasons.

Just ordered and new Parelli 205/60-16 tire. Putting it on my 2008 touring. Anyone have experience with it? I’m mostly doing it because now that i have done some mods I can’t keep from burning the back tire. Hopefully the car tire gets more traction? What you guys think???

IMG_0760.JPG 3827.jpeg 3828.jpeg 3826.jpeg

It's nice outside, Let Ride !

Back