Going to Bonneville Salt Flats Speed Week next week.

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
My friend Jerry is taking his 2016 1200cc Thruxton R to Bonneville Speed Week next week. I am the lead crew member and mechanic. My son and a couple other friends are going with us to work as crew. We have several gearing changes to try out and are hoping to break 150 MPH. Wish us safe times and good luck.

FYI: The Triumph Streamliner is not registered for this event. I was wondering if Art @IMFASTTOO has any inside info up-dates to share with us about it.

20160827_132629.jpg

My friend Jerry is taking his 2016 1200cc Thruxton R to Bonneville Speed Week next week. I am the lead crew member and mechanic. My son and a couple other friends are going with us to work as crew. We have several gearing changes to try out and are hoping to break 150 MPH. Wish us safe times and good luck.

FYI: The Triumph Streamliner is not registered for this event. I was wondering if Art @IMFASTTOO has any inside info up-dates to share with us about it.

20160827_132629.jpg
The condition of the salt is the issue at the moment so we are waiting .

Fingers crossed for you and the streamliner, it has been a long wait due to various issues, mostly mother nature.

Back