For Sale Going cheap - wonder why? Hugh's dead maybe

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Must be JUST the misspelling as BUNNYVILLE eh!;):D:whitstling:

Radiator Grille Guard Cover Fit Triumph 2300 Rocket III 3 2006-2015 2007 2008 09
Radiator Grille Guard Cover Fit Triumph 2300 Rocket III 3 2006-2015 2007 2008 09 | eBay

Half the price of the original because they are knock-offs from China. Funny how the seller chose to put a Bonneville example on a listing for Rocket accessories.

Half the price of the original because they are knock-offs from China. Funny how the seller chose to put a Bonneville example on a listing for Rocket accessories.

Nah, that is the whole point of the thread. :)

The presumably Chinese 'Hot Product Ideas Flogger' guy thought he had found a missing 'niche' market he could fill but did not know that Bonneville is specific to those models rather than just a Cool 'Triumph' word that we R3 owners would like on our Triumph Rockets with a Bulldog design he presumably stole off others.

Pretty sure it is a R3 radiator screen, just wrong.

Yeah, I sent them an email and asked if they made a mistake and just put up the wrong picture because nobody with a Rocket is going to buy a screen that said "Bonneville".

The answer, "will check into that" !!

Yeah, I sent them an email and asked if they made a mistake and just put up the wrong picture because nobody with a Rocket is going to buy a screen that said "Bonneville".

The answer, "will check into that" !!
Sounds like there could be an opportunity* to get his stock at a discount and start a new model Rocket! ;):D

* Just a bad one!;):whitstling:

Back