GOC (@grumpyolecodger)

Thedogsbollocks

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket Roadster 2018
When a couple days go by and i dont recall laughing at something the ole curmudgeon has said i wonder how hes doing with battle, and i think i wish i could give him some support, take some of his fight, i watched my brother battle and sometimes when he was down someone would send a smile, lets keep an eye on this dude and make sure hes fighting like hell, send him pictures on this thread of hot chicks we see while riding, gatherings,meals, parties he will get to do with us soon if he just fights for today. Give it hell grumpy, see you soon

View attachment 92173
Great...somwhere to park me bike!...... GOOD LUCK GRUMPY!

Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
Well that's the tube up the nose gone! Replaced with tube directly into the stomach which, I am reliably informed, will only be there for a maximum of 12 weeks! The best feeling ever that things are finally moving in the right direction. I can now drink without the mad spluttering and next step is a nice and juicy steak! Onwards and upwards as they say! What was that @Kevin frazier ? Photos or it didn't happen ?

Attachments

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Well that's the tube up the nose gone! Replaced with tube directly into the stomach which, I am reliably informed, will only be there for a maximum of 12 weeks! The best feeling ever that things are finally moving in the right direction. I can now drink without the mad spluttering and next step is a nice and juicy steak! Onwards and upwards as they say! What was that @Kevin frazier ? Photos or it didn't happen ?
My man, awesom. keep it up bud. And easy on the juicy steak lol, such great news. Dont let up GOC

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Great news, but clearly faked photos! ....Grumpy Old men should only be wearing classic white Y fronts.... just sayin':whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
1593649523547.png

Good to see your wife still buys your undies then. ;) :) Purple fronds Mmmmn!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock