GOC (@grumpyolecodger)

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Just in case anyone is interested, I had the results today from the latest round of scans which have proved to be better than I expected. There are still cancerous cells floating around BUT they are all dormant or non-active. The treatment has certainly got rid of the nasty ones, just the side effects to cure now. I’ve got a feeding tube up my nose at the moment and this is causing irritation and swelling in my throat. This in turn is preventing any further progress in the eating and swallowing department, a real pita! So, next course of action is for the feeding tube to be inserted directly into the stomach, hopefully within the next 7 days. This is normally something that is done at the beginning of treatment but wasn’t able to be done in my case. I started treatment so quickly they were unable to operate due to chemotherapy and loss of immune system. The hope is, this should allow the throat to heal much faster and enable proper consumption of foodstuffs within 3 months. This will amount to a time period of almost exactly a year since I have been able to eat real food and savour the flavours…. Not long now!
Keep it up grump, never give in, i wear this for suicide prevention for veterans but the meaning applies to all fighting a battle

Attachments

Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
Keep it up grump, never give in, i wear this for suicide prevention for veterans but the meaning applies to all fighting a battle
Mrs bought me this T shirt. Now I think I have the right to wear it with pride

Attachments

maurice

Supercharged
Ride
2020 R3 GT
When a couple days go by and i dont recall laughing at something the ole curmudgeon has said i wonder how hes doing with battle, and i think i wish i could give him some support, take some of his fight, i watched my brother battle and sometimes when he was down someone would send a smile, lets keep an eye on this dude and make sure hes fighting like hell, send him pictures on this thread of hot chicks we see while riding, gatherings,meals, parties he will get to do with us soon if he just fights for today. Give it hell grumpy, see you soon

View attachment 92173
Nice skin coloring!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock