Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Here are a few simple exercises to keep you limber so when you get back on you can go drag a knee no problem. We have a saying, ”Just do it”:cool:;)
6F1057B1-F50C-4712-B1D9-3C980E36CF59.jpeg
get your wife to take pictures or well you already know

Attachments

Last edited:

EasTexRIII

Uneasy Rider
Ride
05 Rocket III, Trek Road bike, Trek Mountain bike
Here are a few simple exercises to keep you limber so when you get back on you can go drag a knee no problem. We have a saying, ”Just do it”:cool:;)View attachment 92366get your wife to take pictures or well you already know

Yea, That's me....... I always do my Yoga in leathers.......................... or Lycra - I look just like that dude too :rolleyes:

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Yea, That's me....... I always do my Yoga in leathers.......................... or Lycra - I look just like that dude too :rolleyes:
Pretty sure all of us do the right thing, its GOC (and ishrub his dad has been trying to get him doing some training to no avail) we have to keep an eye on, hes a slacker

Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
Most highly esteemed Gentlemen of the Forum and @Kevin frazier
Today I got the results from the latest CT scan. Apparently there is a shadow in the middle of my chest, which was noticed on the first scan but dismissed as of no concern, plus a very small swelling on one of the lymph nodes at the original site. Fortunately there is no evidence of the cancer returning, so it's back to more PET and MRI scans with a dollop of ultrasound thrown in for good measure. Not sure if this is good news or not!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock